This week at CFSK we enter a week of testing. A few benchmark workouts will appear a long with some heavy lifting to test your capacity and progress. Try and pay a little more attention to rest, nutrition and recovery this week and come into the gym ready to perform. P. — 1. Pressing Strict […]
This week we will take back off from our regular training starting today with an active recovery day. We will still be performing some conditioning and strength work a long with added skill elements but volume and intensity is reduced on most days. This will be the case for the 5 weeks of the open. […]
Today is the last “big” session before backing off heading into the first open workout. Yesterdays workouts may have left you feeling a little sore or tired but still make the most of todays met-con…The goals as always is to finish knowing that you couldn’t have done better and your time/movement/result was representative of your […]
1. Activation 5 Sets of 20 Banded rows 10 Light good mornings. 2. Met-con With a partner alternating work rest…For total time Row 1km Row 800m Row 600m Row 400m Row 250m Rest 1:1 3. Finisher Tabata hollow rock Post scores to beyond the whiteboard. 7 Reasons to get stronger instead of doing kipping HSPU’s […]
1. Met-con AMRAP 4 of: 1,2,3,4… Power cleans (60/40kg) HSPU Rest 2 minutes AMRAP in 4 minutes 5 Front squats (60/40kg) Run 60m Rest 2 minutes AMRAP in 4 minutes 10 KBS (24/16kg) 10 Goblet squats (20/16kg) 20 Burpee over bar Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
1. Movement prep a) Ido plank game + Stick game 5-10 minutes. b) Tabata BB hip thrust knees banded. 2. Squats Back squat to heavy set of 3 3. Movement practice a) 5-10-15-20-15-10-5 UB Double unders or 3-5 minutes of practice b) 3×3 Muscle snatch + 5 Sotts press or BTNP – light c) 3x […]
1. Met-con AMRAP in 14 minutes 40 Double unders 10 Toes to bar 20m Farmers carry (20/15kg) 10 Squat thrusts to 1ft target 2.Overhead BTNP 5×10 (Light) Then Close grip OHS 5×5 (tempo 55X1 – hands shoulder width apart) Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
1. Complete rest + mobility 20-30 minutes. — Sunday night I will post 2 different weeks of programming for you to choose from heading into the first week of the open. The day(s) you choose to perform the open workouts will determine which week is going to be the best for you. This Saturday and […]
1. Pulls Sumo or conventional deadlift 15 sets of 2 reps at 65%, *Alternate work rest with a partner. 2. Met-con For time 30-20-10 Alternating db muscle-snatch (25/15kg) Alternating lumping lunges Run 200m after each round. Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
1. Movement prep a) Ido Scapular Mobility b) AMRAP in 10 minutes with a partner P1 Complete 12 Rear foot elevated split squats each side (no weight added – 31×1) P2 Hold to of banded bb hip thrust 2. Movement practice a) NO false grip muscle-up progressions. b) 5 Minutes of light 3 pos clean+jerk […]