1. Pulls Conventional or sumo deadlift to a heavy 3 (not max) 2. Met-con EMOTM 10 minutes Odd minutes Hold plank (penalty for dropping during plank = 25 Burpees at end of workout) Even minutes Max rep Russian KBS (pick weight) 3. Finisher Row 500m for time. Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
Well done to everyone who performed 14.1 today. If at the end of the workout your were a few reps off finishing the power snatches in your last round and could have got to the double unders I would consider re-doing the workout on Monday. Getting into the next round of double unders can quickly […]
1. Met-con “White” Five rounds of: 3 Rope climbs 10 Toes to bar 21 Walking lunge steps with (20/15kg) plate held overhead Run 400 meters 2. Finisher Coaches choice Post scores to beyond the whiteboard. — Hey CFSK Peeps! The 2014 Open kicks off tomorrow with 14.1 announced at 12.30pm! Just a reminder about […]
Groups A&C 1. Open workout 1st Attempt at Open workout. It is now time to compete. If you have been following this program you are ready. Get into CFSK at 5:45-6:00pm to warm-up ready for heat 1 at 6:30pm. I will have movement prep etc ready on the board for when you get in. Group […]
1. Squats 1 & 1/4 Front squat work to a heavy single – not max 2. Met-con “Elizabeth” 21-15-9 Cleans (60/40kg) Ring dips Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
Group A/C (Friday night & Monday repeat groups) 1. Movement prep a) 8 Minutes of sled pull/Prowler push/Xband walk/Rowing b) Ido shoulder prep 2. Movement practice a) 10 Minutes light BB skill work b) 10 Minutes light gymnastics skill work 3. Squats Front Squat 65/75/85% x3 Rest as needed between sets. 4. Weightlifting 5 Sets […]
1. Met-con AMRAP in 10 minutes Max strict pull-ups or ring rows Run 400m everytime you drop from bar/rings. Record reps from each set. 2. Met-con “Rope climb Annie” 50-40-30-20-10 Double under Sit-ups Complete 1 Rope climb after each round Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
Group A/C (Friday night & Monday repeat groups) 1. Mobility -5-10 minutes on Thoracic mobility -5-10 minutes on Upper Extremity Mobility -10-12 Minutes on Lower Extremity Mobility 2. Yoga To help you relax get into the yoga class tonight at CFSK 7:30pm 3. Nutrition Make sure you have adequate food prepped for the next few days especially […]
1. Squats a) Back squat heavy single (Tempo 31X1) *This is not a max attempt but rather a test of what you can do with prescribed tempo with good movement. b) In 10 minutes Find a challenging weight for 1×6 RLESS each leg (Tempo 51X1) 2. Met-con AMRAP in 7 minutes Max burpees to 6 […]
All groups (a-b-c) 1. Movement prep a) Ido shoulder prep b) AMRAP in 10 minutes with a partner of P1 Prowler push/Farmers carry/Duck walk P2 Banded hip thrusts & RLESS (rear leg elevated split squats) *Switch up movements each round 2. Squats Back Squat 3×5 at 60% 2. Movement practice a) Spend 10 minutes on muscle-up progressions. […]