1. Pulls With a partner 10×2 Sumo deadlifts I go you go (light – 65%) 2. Met-con For time 25 Burpees Then 3 Rounds of 7 Deads (Pick weight – UB each round) 21 Air squats Then 25 Burpees Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
1. Met-con 4×3 Minute AMRAPs – 1 minute rest between each… 15 Ball slams (light) 12 DB Push press (15/10kg) 9 Over box jumps (24/20″) 2. Finisher 3 Minutes max rope climbs Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
Hey CFSK Yogi’s, Some of you may be aware that Amelia is going to be spending part of the next 3weeks locked in her Yoga cave becoming our very own super Yogi.. (Onya Millie!) While she is away Fredique Fouche will be covering our Wednesday and Sunday sessions. Some of you may have worked with […]
As I will be away for the All-stars comp over the weekend here is the next 4 days programming. You will notice there is NOT a lot of work programmed and really only Sunday is full training session. If your feeling good feel free to join in with weightlifting Saturday at CFSK at 10am or […]
1. Met-con EMOTM for 10 Minutes Odd minutes 5 Front squats (moderate – rack optional) Even minutes 15 Cal row (optional upscale to 20) 2. Met-con For time 200m Sand bag run then… 15-12-9 DB Hang clean (20/15kg) 2x Sit-ups Then after last round… 200m Sand bag run Post scores to beyond the whiteboard.
1. Movement prep a) Air bike or Row 30 minutes Jump off every 5 minutes and perform some gymnastics circuit for 1 min at low intensity – ie. L-sit, hs walk, ring hold, planks, active hangs, holds in support. b) 10 minutes cycling through the following… Inch worms, crab walks, duck walks & alternating kick up […]
1. Gymnastics AMRAP in 10 minutes with a partner 1-5 Strict pull-ups 1-5 Strict ring dips Super set movements and alternate after every full round. Round 1=1 rep of each round 2 = 2 reps of each…Round 5= 5 Reps of each. Once you complete round of 5 return back to 1. 2. Met-con For […]
Almost one month down and I’m seeing some great improvements in how you are all moving and performing. Its awesome to see the positive changes being made so soon. Consistency tho is a massive part of being an athlete and we want you to improve not just in the next few weeks but also for […]
1. Activation Tabata BB hip thrusts (40/30kg) 2. Squats Tempo back squats 1×5 then 3×3 (10 seconds down 10 seconds in bottom) 2. Met-con AMRAP in 12 minutes 10 DB Deadlifts (20/15kg) 10 DB Reverse lunges (20/15kg) 20 Air squats 20m Bear crawl 3. Finisher Mobility as a group 5-10 minutes Post scores to beyond […]
To start this week we are looking for some high intensity efforts before backing off a little heading into the weekend. Give these workouts everything you can as you will only benefit from these sessions if you push your limits. If you’re not competing this coming weekend feel free to scale some of the upcoming […]